Archiv für die Kategorie ‘Coaching’
Unbreakable Dreams With Rachele Brooke Smith and Bianca and Chiara Dambrosio.
- Unbreakable Dreams w/ Rachele Brooke Smith – All episodes
How much does the first hour of every day matter? As it turns out, a lot. It can be the hour you see everything clearly, get one real thing done, and focus on the human side of work rather than your task list.
Remember when you used to have a period at the beginning of every day to think about your schedule, catch up with friends, maybe knock out a few tasks? It was called home room, and it went away after high school. But many successful people schedule themselves a kind of grown-up home room every day. You should too.
The first hour of the workday goes a bit differently for Craig Newmark of Craigslist, David Karp of Tumblr, motivational speaker Tony Robbins, career writer (and Fast Company blogger) Brian Tracy, and others, and they’ll tell you it makes a big difference. Here are the first items on their daily to-do list.
Don’t Check Your Email for the First Hour. Seriously. Stop That.
Tumblr founder David Karp will “try hard” not to check his email until 9:30 or 10 a.m., according to an Inc. profile of him. “Reading e-mails at home never feels good or productive,” Karp said. “If something urgently needs my attention, someone will call or text me.”
Not all of us can roll into the office whenever our Vespa happens to get us there, but most of us with jobs that don’t require constant on-call awareness can trade e-mail for organization and single-focus work. It’s an idea that serves as the title of Julie Morgenstern’s work management book Never Check Email In The Morning, and it’s a fine strategy for leaving the office with the feeling that, even on the most over-booked days, you got at least one real thing done.
If you need to make sure the most important messages from select people come through instantly, AwayFind can monitor your inbox and get your attention when something notable arrives. Otherwise, it’s a gradual but rewarding process of training interruptors and coworkers not to expect instantaneous morning response to anything they send in your off-hours.
Gain Awareness, Be Grateful
One smart, simple question on curated Q & A site Quora asked “How do the most successful people start their day?”. The most popular response came from a devotee of Tony Robbins, the self-help guru who pitched the power of mindful first-hour rituals long before we all had little computers next to our beds.
Robbins suggests setting up an “Hour of Power,” “30 Minutes to Thrive,” or at least “Fifteen Minutes to Fulfillment.” Part of it involves light exercise, part of it involves motivational incantations, but the most accessible piece involves 10 minutes of thinking of everything you’re grateful for: in yourself, among your family and friends, in your career, and the like. After that, visualize “everything you want in your life as if you had it today.”
Robbins offers the “Hour of Power” segment of his Ultimate Edge series as a free audio stream (here’s the direct MP3 download). Blogger Mike McGrath also wrote a concise summary of the Hour of Power). You can be sure that at least some of the more driven people you’ve met in your career are working on Robbins’ plan.
Do the Big, Shoulder-Sagging Stuff First
Brian Tracy’s classic time-management book Eat That Frog gets its title from a Mark Twain saying that, if you eat a live frog first thing in the morning, you’ve got it behind you for the rest of the day, and nothing else looks so bad. Gina Trapani explained it well in a video for her Work Smart series). Combine that with the concept of getting one thing done before you wade into email, and you’ve got a day-to-day system in place. Here’s how to force yourself to stick to it:
Choose Your Frog
“Choose your frog, and write it down on a piece of paper that you’ll see when you arrive back at your desk in the morning, Tripani advises.“If you can, gather together the material you’ll need to get it done and have that out, too.”
One benefit to tackling that terrible, weighty thing you don’t want to do first thing in the morning is that you get some space from the other people involved in that thing–the people who often make the thing more complicated and frustrating. Without their literal or figurative eyes over your shoulder, the terrible thing often feels less complex, and you can get more done.
Ask Yourself If You’re Doing What You Want to Do
Feeling unfulfilled at work shouldn’t be something you realize months too late, or even years. Consider making an earnest attempt every morning at what the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs told a graduating class at Stanford to do:
When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
“Customer Service” (or Your Own Equivalent)
Craigslist founder Craig Newmark answered the first hour question succinctly: “Customer service.” He went on to explain (or expand) that he also worked on current projects, services for military families and veterans, and protecting voting rights. But customer service is what Newmark does every single day at Craigslist, responding to user complaints and smiting scammers and spammers. He almost certainly has bigger fish he could pitch in on every day, but Newmark says customers service “anchors me to reality.”
Your own version of customer service might be keeping in touch with contacts from year-ago projects, checking in with coworkers you don’t regularly interact with, asking questions of mentors, and just generally handling the human side of work that quickly gets lost between task list items. But do your customer service on the regular, and you’ll have a more reliable roster of helpers when the time comes.
Season 1 – Episodes 1-9
One of Hollywood’s newest shining stars, Rachele Brooke Smith takes viewers inside the daily challenges and routines of her journey to become a top leading actress. Viewers are sure to become empowered, inspired and entertained by the perseverance, talents, stunning beauty and experiences of this rising star.
Youtube-Kanäle und Webseiten:
Heute erhielt ich – wie schon einmal – an eine Mail-Adresse die ich nur im G.I.N. verwendete, eine Mail von Dr. Coldwell. Hier die Mail, die interessanten Stellen habe ich Rot markiert. Mal abgesehen davon dass sowohl GIN also auch Coldwell nur eine besonders perfide aber clevere Form des Marketings betreiben: Brechen da jetzt Kleinkriege im G.I.N. aus? Distanziert sich Coldwell von G.I.N.?
What would you do if you had unlimited Self-Motivation, Energy, Vitality and Self Love, Respect and Confidence? How would your life be if you had unlimited success, personal power, and total control over your own life and destiny? How would your life be if you had perfect relationships and leadership skills?
Do you want to know the truth about real Success, Wealth and Health and how to trigger it within 3 days to work in your life? IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH We will see you at the biggest success creating event of the year. On September 7th 8th and 9th 2012 at the very last of its kind, Dr. Leonard Coldwell presents to you live: ( http://www.drcoldwellevents.com )
Champions Boot camp for Success, Wealth, Health, and Happiness in Historic Charleston, SC
Do you want to have fun? Meet real famous people and take pictures with them? Are you ready for Success? Are you willing to finally take charge of your Life and Destiny?
Live Music! Famous People! Guest Speakers Like: Movie star, Health Activist, Author of The Earth Diet: Miss Earth Australia Liana Werner- Gray, Famous Actress, Rachele Brooke Smith (starring in Block Busters like Bring It On and countless TV shows) Environmentalist, and TV Host. Also, the famous Dyane presenting live music along with others will be there. (YES, we really have famous people to show for and real millionaires you can get access to and even take pictures with! NO BS, just the truth!
We are not at the beginning of the beginning, we are professionals and at the top of our game!
Dr. Leonard Coldwells Champions Boot Camp is the last one of its kind. MC and Guest Speaker Peter Wink will offer the true strategies for systematic success.
Dr. C will rock the house YOUR life will never be the same!
Scientifically create (neurologically program and condition your internal software) for UNLIMITED Personal Power and Success by the use of the IBMS® system! Pure, success proven science in action.
NO place for losers this is the home of the Champions! GET COLDWELLIZED!
Many believe and most know: The content of the seminar basically built the success and spirit of GIN! It gave GIN its Soul! This is your last chance to learn from the Master Champion Maker that gave GIN its SOUL – the last Champions Boot Camp for Health, Wealth, and Success of its kind.
- Do YOU want to know the techniques that made every successful person a true Champion?
- Do YOU want to learn why the law of attraction is a HOAX, why the movie The Secret could be responsible for thousands of failures and bankruptcies, and why positive- thinking cancer patients usually die?
- Do you want to learn how to really use the power of positive acting, programming, and conditioning to achieve every (and I mean every) goal you truly have? THIS IS PURE SCIENCE THE REGISTERED, TRADEMARKED, AND FOR OVER 30 YEARS SUCCESS-PROVEN IBMS® SYSTEM IS NOT BASED ON DELUSIONAL, WISHFUL THINKING AND USELESS WASTE OF TIME TO TRY TO MANIFEST ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING OF VALUE THIS WAY! THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCESS IN EVERY PART OF YOUR LIFE IS THE SCIENTIFIC USE OF YOUR OWN NEUROLOGY COMBINED WITH SYSTEMS AND TECHNIQUES THAT ARE ESSENTIALIZED INTO THE IBMS® SYSTEM. No other system has the success and result proven elements of the IBMS® System.
Please watch the Video Testimonials from prior Champion Boot Camp Weekends and Other IBMS® Events:
- Do YOU want to learn what made GIN such a big success at the beginning?
- Do YOU want to learn the true success, wealth, and health secrets from the man that gave GIN its soul?
The Champion Maker himself, Dr. C, is ready to tell you the truth about true Wealth, Success, and Happiness Secrets that nobody in the GIN Leadership even knows, or is telling you about at this time.
- Do YOU want to know that enhancing your frequency has nothing to do with your life or success?
- Do YOU want to know what the real secret to true change that leads to unlimited success and power truly is and how to use it instantly and effectively?
- Do YOU want to learn how to un-brainwash yourself from ALL the brainwashing in the past?
- Do YOU want to learn what you will never learn about life and true wealth and success not even at Level 12?
- Do YOU want to start a new business to make more money right away at the Boot Camp weekend?
- Do YOU want to learn about the greatest money making opportunity of our time as many millionaires call it? Do you want to learn from tens of real millionaires (not the imaginary ones) and how they made their millions?
- Do YOU want to learn the secrets, systems, and techniques that can lead you to the highest levels and quality of life in every part of your life?
Ask yourself: Why havent I achieved one of my main lifetime goals yet, in spite of doing all this Law of Attraction, positive thinking, and elevating your frequency stuff?
Ask yourself: How come ONLY Dr. C has such huge amounts of testimonials for over 35 years from people stating that he helped them to become a better, wealthier, healthier, and stronger person? Dr. C is proving real results, not the fake ones they usually make up for you to read or hear about. Watch the real life changing stories from real people at http://www.drleonardcoldwell.com and http://www.drcoldwellopinion.tv . http://www.drcoldwellevents.com
Before your MLM goes out of business learn to at least use the scientifically created, and for over Three Decades, success proven tools and techniques for true success, wealth, health and happiness, IBMS®. Learn the true communication and leadership skills that can be implemented into your life right away and can help you to make your life the masterpiece it was meant to be from the beginning!
If your answer is YES I want to take Charge of MY Life and Future and want to create the wonderful, happy life in absolute HEALTH, WEALTH, AND SUCCESS that I deserve NOW and use my full potential instantly to live my life beyond imagination.
You are invited to a $5000 value Seminar for only $98 for the first 200 attendees ONLY. Space is extremely limited so HURRY- space is running out already! Book the
(September 7th, 8th and 9th in Charleston, South Carolina see information on http://www.drcoldwellevents.com)
Champions Boot Camp for Success, Wealth, Health, and Happiness in Historic Charleston, SC
Book instantly your journey to success. The life changing experience begins Friday at 7pm and ends on Sunday 4pm
For more information please go to http://www.drcoldwellevents.com
See Video Testimonials and new information from real people with real results here:
Special Bonus: There will be a huge Opportunity Meeting on Sunday directly after the event. Get rich the legitimate way, fast and easy! Go into business with Dr. C himself!
See YOU in Paradise,
Marketing Vice President
Disclaimer: All content of this mailing or publication is written and published in sole responsibility of Liberty House Publishing and / or COIH and / or IBMS International GmbHiG. All content, dates, times etc are subject to change without notice. No guarantees are given. The attendee has to take care of all costs transportation, food, drinks etc him or herself. The $98 dollar fee includes only the participation for the 3 day event. No claims of any kind can be made against staff members, speakers, performers, artists, trainers, security staff, coaches or the operating entity. You agree by attending any Dr C or IBMS® or COIH event not to disturb the event or other people in any way and to accept the always updated rules and regulations on http://www.drleonardcoldwell.com and / or http://www.instinctbasedmedicine.com . There will be no reimbursements in any form at any time. All sales are final. Responsible for this event: IBMS International GmbHiG you have no contract with Dr Leonard Coldwell or any staff member, speaker or performer. All legal issues have to be addressed to Europe.
Die folgenden Audios empfiehlt KT. Die meisten sind von ihm und in den ADS und MDS zu finden.
- How to Eliminate Financial Pressure In Your Life – Kevin Trudeau (ADS)
- How to Build a Business When You Are Flat Broke – Kevin Trudeau (ADS)
- Powerful Insights on Recognition, Time and Newness – Part 3 – Kevin Trudeau (ADS)
- How to Dress for Success – Kevin Trudeau (ADS)
- Edification – Kevin Trudeau (ADS)
- Focus Creates Success – Kevin Trudeau (ADS)
- Five Steps to Creating a Winning Mentality – Kevin Trudeau (ADS)
- A Kick in the Ass and a Pat On the Back – Blaine Athorn & Kevin Trudeau (MDS)
- Illustrations Of the Success Principles – Kevin Trudeau (MDS)
- How to Have a Great Day Every Day – Ed Foreman (MDS)
- Giving and Receiving Recognition – Kevin Trudeau (MDS)
- What Not To Do – Kevin Trudeau (MDS)
- Find the Gold in Every Experience – Kevin Trudeau (MDS)
- Events and Other Powerful Seeds to Success – Kevin Trudeau (MDS)
- Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams – Kevin Trudeau & Dr. Coldwell (SMC, Punta Cana)
ADS: Affiliate Development Series, AFT: Affiliate Training, AWU: Affiliate Weekly Updates, MDS: Member Development Series, MWU: Member Weekly Updates, SMC: Success Mastery Course.
Im Video werden genannt: Lucille Ball, The Beatles, Ulysses S. Grant, Michael Jordan, Thomas Edison, Walt Disney, und Abraham Lincoln.
- Impossible is nothing & Strong is beautiful
John Robert Wooden († 4. Juni 2010 in L.A.) war ein US-amerikanischer Basketballspieler und -trainer. Als Cheftrainer der UCLA-Basketballmannschaft (UCLA Bruins) gewann er zehn NCAA-Meisterschaften, davon sieben in Serie von 1967 bis 1973. Er war mit Abstand der erfolgreichste Trainer der Wettbewerbsgeschichte, kein anderer Trainer kann mehr als vier Titelgewinne vorweisen. (Soweit aus Wikipedia)
Außerdem wurde Wooden von zahlreichen Spielern und Spielerinnen unterschiedlicher Sportarten als Coach angesehen. – Wie ich auf diesen Mann gekommen bin, muss ja hier nicht groß erwähnt werden.
Er ist Autor des Buches “Coach Wooden’s Pyramid of Success: Building Blocks for a Better Life“. Die darin enthaltenen Thesen spare ich Euch, halte aber eine reduzierte Version der Erfolgspyramide für sehr gut: Nämlich die aus dem Kinderbuch “Inch & Miles: The Journey to Success“.
Concepts in kid friendly language:
- Hard Work: Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Put effort into everything you do. You will see results!n
- Ethusiasm: Make each day special. Be eager. Enjoy what you are doing.
- Friendship: To make friends, be a friend.
- Loyalty: Be trustworthy. Help people you care about; they are depending on you.
- Cooperation: Be more interested in finding the best way, not in having your way.
- Self-Control: Control yourself so others won’t have to.
- Alertness: What you learn after you know it all is what counts. Watch and learn every day.
- Action: Be quick, but don’t hurry.
- Determination: Slow and steady gets you ready.
- Fitness: Act, eat and think right. Take care of yourself. Eat right and exercise for a healthy mind and body.
- Skill: Practice makes perfect.
- Team Spirit: Be eager to help your team. Encourage others.
- Poise: Be yourself. Be comfortable with who you are. You will be at-ease in any situation.
- Confidence: Believe in yourself and others will believe in you too!
Focusing on and developing these character traits leads to success.
In einer E-Mail vom 19.01.2012 untersagt es mir Eugen Simon, Gründer der Akademie für Selbstdenker und von Gedankendoping (Blog), sein Gedankendoping-Buch kostenlos und ohne Registrierung als PDF-Download über diesen Blog anzubieten. Und dies, obwohl er es selbst kostenlos, aber mit Registrierung und erzwungenem E-Mail-Abo, anbietet.
Glücklicherweise habe ich das PDF bei ihm selbst zum kostenlosen und direkten Download gefunden. Hier die Adresse ohne Link
Eugen Simon ist in der Coaching-Szene eine bekannte Größe. Er lebt in Australien und tourt regelmäßig durch Deutschland, um in Stadthallen und anderen Orten das Gedankendoping Sprungbrettseminar zu veranstalten; ursprünglich für einen Preis von einem € pro Wochenende (Sa, So ganztägig), inzwischen ab 27 €. Daneben hält er weitere Seminare und Coachings nach dem Pyramidensystem, die jeweils einige Tausend Euro kosten, und wer die höchste Stufe erreicht (kauft), wird zu ihm auf eine Australien-Tour eingeladen.
Eugen hat auf meine kritischen, aber höflichen Nachfragen nie reagiert und hat, obwohl er sich auf Seminaren auch schonmal leicht politisch äußert, zu Chemtrails und anderen Fakten keine Antwort gegeben. So ist mein Kommentar vom 11. August 2011 in seinem Blog immer noch unbeantwortet: